Monday 14 May 2012

Welcome and Introduction

Welcome! Welcome to my world! I've started this blog to separate out some of my writings and here I will write about my views on the world, what's going on, or not as the case may be. It will be mainly based about things here in Australia, where I now live, but will include places like the UK, where I lived for a long time and have fond memories, and other places I have visited and have a interest in.
Some of the things I write will be controversial and might well annoy some people. The comments section will be open and I welcome comments. There are some comment rules: 1 every comment will be moderated. 2 No rudeness. 3 No foul language or swaring. 4 Politeness to be adhered to at all time. 5 I reserve to right to bar/ban anyone who contravenes any of these rules.
I little be about me. I was born at a young age in London, England and grew up in a Jewish and Anglican community. I uses these terms lightly. Educated at a private school and in the British Army. Electrical and electronic engineer by trade but fortunate enough to be taught how to learn and apply what I have to other things. This I hope to pass on to my children first and then others. I now live just outside on Melbourne, Australia and love it. In many ways it is very similar to the UK and in many ways very, very different.
I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings and I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment